Dry Creek Joint Elementary School District is taking an eco-friendly green approach to inform you of non-district sponsored sports, clubs, or community events by saving paper and precious time in the classroom.
Flyers available for viewing are posted under Parent Resources, Flyers/Community Events, on the District website.
Click here to view flyers.
PowerSchool Parent Single Sign On (effective August 13, 2013)
Welcome to PowerSchool Parent Single Sign On which will become effective beginning August 13, 2013. The Parent Single Sign On feature allows parents to access multiple student accounts with a single login. It also allows each parent or guardian to have their own account if desired. In addition this feature allows parents to use the PowerSchool Mobile App to view their student accounts.
- Read step by step instructions on how to create your new Parent Single Sign On account.
- View a PowerPoint presentation on creating your new Parent Single Sign On Account.
- Create your new Parent Single Sign On account click here.
If you have reviewed the documents above and still have questions, please contact your school office for assistance.
Monday, March 10th - Thursday, March 13th
- Drama Club Rehearsals - 7:30AM, Stage
Tuesday, March 11th
- Conflict Manager Meeting - 2:45PM, D12
Wednesday, March 12th
- Student Council Meeting - 2:45PM, D8
Friday, March 14th
- ELAC Meeting - 9AM, Library
- Drama Club Dress Rehearsal for K-5 - 9:15AM, MP Room
- Drama Club Production: Alice in the Land of Idioms - 6PM, MP Room